Rotating Corpse - A collaborative collection of images often inspiring, occasionally inane
Subscribe to our RSS Feed

Cat Fancy Poll Results

It’s hard to believe, I know, but according to a recent Cat Fancy poll, 76% of cat owners find EVERYTHING about their cats beautiful. That’s compared to 11% who find their cats’ faces the most beautiful, and just 6% who love their cats’ coats the most. Keep the data coming, CF team, these polls are exactly what keep us re-subscribing.

Posted by: on April 5th, 2009 | Tagged with: , | Comments (1)
Previously on RC:
Next Time:


  • Ashleigh
    7:21 am on
    April 7, 2009

    I can’t believe only 76% of cat owners find everything about their cats beautiful. The other 24% should not be invited to renew their subscriptions to CF, as their devotion to cat beauty is clearly lacking. Also, CF should really have made the point of the article to scold those who do not find all of their cat to be completely beautiful. I am definitely going to to give them some useful data.


Add A Comment

RSS feed for comments on this post.